Note: You will automatically be redirected to the intramural registration page after you sign in.
Please contact us in person or over the phone to setup your account.
Whitworth only accepts debit card payment at U-Rec. However, you can use either debit or credit for online transactions.
The Whitworth University Recreation Center is unable to process refunds for all but the most exceptional cases at this time. Due to the limited nature of the financial services we offer, refunds are extremely time consuming and will only be made at the discretion of Management. We are able to issue account credit that can be used toward future U-Rec merchandise purchases, Intramural sport registrations and Outdoor Rec trip registrations. In the event that an actual cash refund is requested, Management may choose to issue a $10 administrative processing fee.
• Cancellations made less than two weeks (14 days) prior to the event are not eligible for a refund.
• Should Whitworth Outdoor Recreation cancel a trip or class, we will issue a credit or full refund. Reasons may include severe weather, road conditions, instructor illness and participant numbers.
• Full payment required at time of rental checkout.
• Renter is solely responsible for the equipment and will be charged full replacement cost for lost, stolen, or badly damaged equipment.
• Equipment returned late is subject to a late charge.
• Cleaning & damage fees will be charged for any items returned in unsatisfactory condition.
• All merchandise MUST be in original packaging and in condition for immediate resale.
• All returns must be accompanied by the original receipt. (No Exceptions)
• No refunds or exchanges after 14 days from original purchase date.
Thank you...WhitworthU-Rec Management.
Copyright © Whitworth University. All Rights Reserved. | 300 W. Hawthorne Road, Spokane, WA 99251 | Campus Phone: 509.777.1000
© 2015 InnoSoft Canada
Use of this website signifies your agreement to the